Lunch and Learn on Laboratory and Scientific Apprenticeships
Midlands based CSR Scientific Training is hosting a lunch and learn session at the Birmingham Research Park on Laboratory and Scientific Apprenticeships on Thursday 27th September.
The event is suitable for anyone who is responsible for the management of laboratory staff, involved in their recruitment or their learning and development, and who might consider employing an apprentice in a laboratory technician role.
CSR Scientific Training is the largest scientific apprenticeship provider in the UK ,and is now in its 8th year of delivering scientific apprenticeship training to new and existing staff in the biotechnology sector.
Employing an apprentice can be very rewarding for lab-based organisations. Employment costs are low, it’s a great development opportunity and there are significant grants available from government to help "grow your own".
The lunch and learn will run from 1.00pm-3.00pm and will cover:
- The different levels of apprenticeships available
- The qualifications the apprentice will work towards
- How CSR can help you employ and attract an apprentice
- How to embed an apprentice programme in your organisation
- The funding available to support training
- How we deliver the training
Lunch and refreshments will be provided.
The event is free of charge but admission will only be available for people who have booked on Eventbrite